Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [WIP] Ulisse, Sophia, Shantel's Application
SOPHIA ULISSE
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 08:05 PM
HYBRID (HUMAN/VAMPIRE)
TWENTY
HUMANITARIAN

Sophia Estella Ulisse
Minka Kelly
March 23, 1997
dating
heterosexual
humanitarian
hybrid
Shantel

ZONE: AST
WORK IN PROGRESS

No matter how many times Nick pulled her back to him - physically or otherwise - she would never find herself resisting. There was an undeniable connection - spark, even - between them. They were like magnets that couldn't be completely pried apart and neither could ever deny that. That was why each time Nick followed after her or pulled her back to him through his very heated conversation, Sophia never demanded he stop, step away or leave her alone. There was a part of her - a very large part - that knew they were meant to be together. He was her one; she'd never throw that out the window for anything, even if it felt as though, at times, he was.

His hand was pulling her back to him by her wrist as his lips pressed once again against hers and Sophia, as was usual, almost seemed to melt in his arms. As if everything negative between them had dissipated or hadn't been there at all. No fights, no hostility, no pent-up aggression towards each other... Nothing.

Such moments couldn't last nearly as long as she was wanting them to, however. That much was proven as he pulled away, his words just as fiery as they had been before the kiss had taken place.

The brunette couldn't help but to shake her head in reply to his words, each one bothering her more than she cared to admit to. "If you wanted a life with me, you wouldn't have run from every conversation I've ever tried to have with you about having a life with me!" She wasn't entirely sure if he had thought that any time she had tried to bring up conversations about marriage and children that she was wanting them immediately... Perhaps that would explain his panic and discomfort with such topics, but that wasn't Sophia's intention at all. She just wanted to know where he stood on marriage and maybe having a child of their own someday. Was that so hard to talk about?

It angered her all the more to hear him trying to shove him back in Dex - his best friend's - arms despite knowing just how much her dating Dex tore Nick apart. He didn't want them together; he was pushing her to his best friend because it was an easy way out of an uncomfortable conversation. Wasn't that always the way he dealt with things?

"How can you say you want a life with me and then push me to be with someone else, just because they're more open to the idea of marrying me someday?!" It was infuriating because that guy in the car could just as easily be Nick, if he'd just open up to her. "All I ever wanted was just to talk about what you wanted when it came to our future! Where you saw us in five or ten years from now! I was never looking for an engagement ring right in those moments, and I wasn't begging you to knock me up! I just wanted to know what our future looked like to you!"

It was almost insane that that was as easy as things were: if he had just been willing to have that conversation, they wouldn't be standing here so close together yet miles apart at the same time. "You are the only person I have ever loved; if I knew for one second that you'd be willing to have that conversation with me? To tell me what you see in our future? I'd be finding time to have a conversation with Dex about mine and his future, and how he and I don't have one together." Because at the end of the day? The only future that Sophia had ever wanted was with Nick.

--------------------
fail with consequence, lose with eloquence

pmapplicationshiptrackcellinstafbsnaptweete-mail
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll