Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.

Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] They think I'm insane, they think my lover is strange [OPEN]
CAMILLE O'CONNELL
 Posted: Sep 30 2016, 09:55 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-FIVE
BAR OWNER

user posted image

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGING ME TO OPEN UP MY MOUTH. I NEED THEM. I SOLD MY SOUL TO A THREE-PIECE, HE TOLD ME I WAS HOLY. HE'S GOT ME DOWN ON BOTH KNEES, BUT IT'S THE DEVIL THAT'S TRYING TO HOLD ME DOWN. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR.

Mornings weren't something that Camille had ever really had much of a problem with, truth be told. She was a psych student which meant that nine times out of ten, she was having to get up for an early class. Factor in her having to postpone her studies time and time again through the death (well, alleged death) of her brother and her work schedule eating up so much of her time, early mornings - through the years - had become a natural occurrence for the blonde bartender.

Mornings spent waking up in someone else's bed, in someone else's home, however? Those weren't quite as common nor as embraced. It wasn't that Camille had a problem with staying over at Marcel's place, it was just that... she didn't really know what to expect while she was there with him. The sex was great! The sleep was just as good, but when she woke - often long before he did - social media (quietly on her cell phone) could only keep her distracted for so long before boredom crept in and it wasn't like he had ever really shown her around much save for a tour of his bedroom...

It was with that in mind that Camille wrapped one of the loose white sheets from Marcel's bed around her pale, naked body. She hadn't ever been bold enough to leave him sleeping while she explored the massive house on her own, but there needed to be a first for everything, right?

Truth be told? Camille didn't at all know that this massive house was shared with anyone other than Davina, Marcel's adopted daughter. Marcel's personal life (outside of using her bar for a hangout for he and his friends) wasn't something that Camille knew very much about; sure, she knew that he was a vampire - he had fed from her (erotically, nor sadistically) a time or two... even that morning, Camille had a fresh bite mark just below the tender nape of her neck, but aside from that? He was as much a mystery to her as he ever was.

The inside of his mansion-like house was gorgeous, of course. The hallways were long and royally decorated; she couldn't help but to wonder if this was his taste or if he had inherited this place from a family member with more elegant tastes than she expected he'd have. There were a lot of (what she assumed to be) historical pieces - antiques that were likely worth more than her house - which only fuelled the belief that he had likely inherited a lot of the house's contents or had just been a thorough and dedicated collector over the decades he had been alive, however many decades that might have been.

The blonde had no idea where the kitchen was, but it had been her main goal to find it. She didn't find herself to be overly distraught that she had yet to locate that specific point of desire; getting to know Marcel a tiny bit more simply by roaming the hallways of his home made up for that the tiniest bit.

Stepping out onto the balcony that overlooked the concrete garden, Camille knew there was going to have to be a time where she decided what she and Marcel were. Either they were a couple or two people who were deciding to do nothing more than fool around beneath the sheets that still clung to he pale body. Either way, it was a decision she knew would have to be made sooner rather than later, but she also knew that she couldn't base a decision with what she already knew of Marcel, because she understood that there were a lot of pieces left out, unanswered and unasked. Everything - his past included - would have to be brought to light before anything was set in stone.

The blonde hadn't been outside for more than a few minutes before she found herself venturing back into the massive home barefoot, much as she had been upon leaving Marcel's side in bed. It wasn't more than a few quiet paces down the next hallway that she picked up on the sound of someone approaching from just around the corner; from what she understood, Davina had a place of her own that she frequented - she and Marcel didn't typically spend nights together at his place when she lingered about - so she knew right off the bat that it wasn't his brunette daughter which had the blonde biting her bottom lip hesitantly but equally as curiously as she clutched the white bed sheet a little tighter around her slim frame.

--------------------

you think you know somebody; it's a shame
YOU TOLD ME I WAS GOOD SO I POURED IT DOWN, BABY
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
HAYLEY MARSHALL
 Posted: Dec 17 2016, 01:46 PM
WEREWOLF (VLKO-DLAK)
TWENTY-THREE
BARTENDER

Hayley was so over being mistreated. It had been a continuing habit people around her had picked up since her parents had died, and she had finally started getting brave enough to put a stop to it. First it was foster "parents" that had no clue what to do with her, and that only got worse after she had triggered the curse. She had been scared and the people that were supposed to care for her had let her down.

When she found a pack, she had thought she would be safe and sound with this new reality of being a werewolf, but when Tyler had shown up, that idea was blown to pieces. There was no safe and sound with people in the world that acted like Niklaus Mikaelson, not for them, anyways.

She had at least begun to readjust with the new normal, and then suddenly she was trapped in a house with few others all for the safety of some stranger. Granted, Davina had quickly become one of her best friends, Hayley still harbored bitterness towards Marcel. He had taken away so much time and hadn't particularly cared about what she thought about it.

When the truth came out about Davina and her biological family, and he had finally granted Hayley her freedom again, she didn't quite know what to do with it. The only person on the outside of that compound that she had connected with was Jackson Arquette, a boy from her original pack, the one her parents belonged to. She had clung to that, too soon, obviously. Turns out, she could only handle Jackson in the small doses that Marcel allowed. Anything else, and he became this insanely annoying prick.

Hayley had wasted too much precious time to put up with shit like that, so she waved goodbye and hadn't really talked to him since. She had spent her free time with Davina and Tyler mostly, enjoying creating a new life that she could actually enjoy. Tyler had even been gracious enough to let her stay at his place, so she could finally officially move out of Marcels.

This was what had brought her to the Compound so early, she had the idea that she could slip in and out with so much as two words to Marcel, and that was ideal. She didn't think he wouldn't be aware of her presence, he was a vampire, after all, but this way he could at least take note that she wasn't disturbing anyone and would most likely leave her be.

What Hayley didn't expect was a slim blonde in a bedsheet to be roaming the halls. "Oh, hey." She said, surprised. She tried to hide a smirk but failed as she checked out Cammi's outfit, or lack there of. "Fun night?"

THANKS KAY

--------------------

GROWING UP WITH EYES GLUED SHUT
user posted image
WISHING ON A STAR THAT'S JUST A SATELLITE. DRIVING IN A CAR WITH BROKEN TAIL LIGHTS. STRIP CLUB IN A STRIP MALL, MILLION WAYS TO DIE. ALL THE THINGS WE LOST IN THE BACKSEAT OF THE SKY.--------------------------------
WE WERE JUST KIDS SINGING
WE WERE JUST KIDS.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
CAMILLE O'CONNELL
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 12:14 AM
HUMAN
TWENTY-FIVE
BAR OWNER

user posted image

MY DEMONS ARE BEGGING ME TO OPEN UP MY MOUTH. I NEED THEM. I SOLD MY SOUL TO A THREE-PIECE, HE TOLD ME I WAS HOLY. HE'S GOT ME DOWN ON BOTH KNEES, BUT IT'S THE DEVIL THAT'S TRYING TO HOLD ME DOWN. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR.

Truth be told? Camille had absolutely no idea why Marcel had such a massive compound of a mansion all to himself; she knew that he had taken Davina in at such a young age and that he had adopted her as his own so the young brunette obviously lived under his roof, but why did he need all of this space for just the two of them? Wouldn't he have been happier in a small house off somewhere private where he could have raised her in peace and quiet without all of the attention a place like this likely received?

She wondered if it had to do with security. Obviously a massive place like this could easily be more thoroughly booby-trapped than some small little house out in the middle of nowhere. If anyone dared try to break in and steal from him or harm Davina, it'd be easier for the two to rely on their large home to defend them while they prepared to defend themselves. Well, that'd make sense if Marcel had warned her of such before inviting her over. While Camille didn't spend many nights with Marcel at his place, she liked to think that if she were in danger of walking into a bear trap, he'd have at least given her a heads up just in case she woke before he did, much as she had.

It was quiet, which was something that the blonde human enjoyed as she walked the long hallways of the mansion. She had never really received an official or a formal tour of Marcel's home - it'd take them hours, she liked to think - but she knew enough of it to get around, at least she liked to think so.

As the blonde rounded one of the many corners, the grip that she held firm on the bed sheet that clung to her naked frame almost faltered; a small scream of surprise sounding from the blonde's lips as she took in the form of another woman. Slender, petite, brunette... Someone that wasn't Davina; someone that Camille didn't at all recognize which had her worrying that perhaps Marcel wouldn't recognize her; the last thing she was equipped for was a confrontation with a potential intruder.

Tilting her head ever so slightly in confusion as the woman both greeted Camille and went far enough as to check out her lack of an outfit before asking if she had had a fun night, the blonde raised an eyebrow in reply. Sizing up the woman in front of her as a small shred of insecurity forced its way into her mind; was this another girl that Marcel had been lusting after? One he had slept with before; someone he was hoping to sleep with later on in the day...

Clearing her throat in hopes of ridding herself of that plaguing thought, the blonde forced a warm smile onto her lips - she was a damn good bartender, after all! Smiles like that were mandatory!

"You could say something like that... I'm sorry, I didn't get your name."

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
HAYLEY MARSHALL
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 12:26 PM
WEREWOLF (VLKO-DLAK)
TWENTY-THREE
BARTENDER

Hayley took in the sight carefully, enjoying the fact that she had clearly caught the girl off guard. Marcel was too smart to let a one night stand roam around the house. She got the feeling the human in front of her knew at least enough to manage a place like the compound somewhat safely.

At the girl's request for her name, Hayley weighed her options. She could continue messing with the girl, but that would only tick off Marcel.,.and besides, this girl wasn't who Hayley had issues with. "Hayley. A friend of Davina's. I used to live here." Well, it wasn't a lie, at least. She did wonder how the girl would take the news of her boyfriend leading a kidnapping plot, but she'd leave that for Marcel to deal with.

"Coffee?" She asked, gesturing down the hall behind her. Her stuff could wait, this opportunity looked far more promising. She could only imagine Marcel's reaction when he woke to the sound of their voices if he hadn't already. He knew Hayley hated him, he wasn't an idiot.

Marcel and Hayley had never addressed the contempt she held for her time at the compound, mostly because Hayley didn't see a point. She stayed mad and gave the guards as much hell as she could possibly come up with while she was here, so much so that she even brought a puppy home after an outing with Jackson. Marcel was furious, but what could he do? If he wanted her there, he would just have to deal. By that point, she knew she could have left if she really wanted to, but doing so would start another war with the wolves and Hayley wasn't about to be the cause of that.

So she stayed, and when Davina found out the truth, Hayley found out, too. Before that, she had no idea her connection to Davina, but it made sense. Nothing in Hayley's life was ever simple. Among being a werewolf and being held against her own will, she was also apparently a doppelganger. Yay. Hayley hadn't let her impact her life since she learned the truth. Basically being your best friends mothers twin was weird enough. She didn't really wanna know what it meant going forward.

So Hayley had seized the day, and after making sure Davina was alright, she bailed from the compound. She got her life back, and given everything else, she had no qualms about sitting in Marcel's kitchen having coffee with his girlfriend. What could he really do?

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image
WISHING ON A STAR THAT'S JUST A SATELLITE. DRIVING IN A CAR WITH BROKEN TAIL LIGHTS. STRIP CLUB IN A STRIP MALL, MILLION WAYS TO DIE. ALL THE THINGS WE LOST IN THE BACKSEAT OF THE SKY.--------------------------------
WE WERE JUST KIDS.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
CAMILLE O'CONNELL
 Posted: Jun 25 2017, 02:27 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-FIVE
BAR OWNER

user posted image

There was a small - okay, maybe it wasn't so small... - side of Camille that was somewhat known to have a jealous streak, but only to those that knew her best. Her uncle had seen her battle with the negative emotion a time or two through past romantic relationships and her twin brother - prior to his faked death - too, had witnessed Camille struggle with jealousy when it came to her now ex-boyfriends.

Seeing another woman in Marcel's house was definitely striking a nerve with the blonde, even though she was trying her hardest to contain it as best as she possibly could. He had spent the last three years or so chasing after Camille and she was finally starting to cave in some aspects; if she were to learn that he had been playing her all this time? All hell would break lose and she would rain fire down on his entire world.

It quelled the jealousy somewhat when Camille heard the girl explain that she was a friend of Davina's that had used to live under the same roof. She supposed she couldn't put it past Marcel to house one of Davina's friends if the young brunette had begged him... He had always had a big enough soft-spot for Davina and had always been willing to give the young girl anything she could possibly want or need.

Granted, it was a touch concerning that someone who had once resided here still had access to the massive home and was able to come and go as she chose fit. It was something that was definitely going to merit a conversation with Marcel, but given the fact that he was still sleeping? It was going to have to wait.

Camille pushed a small smile onto her lips as Hayley offered coffee; really, it was something that Camille should have been offering since she had more of a claim on Marcel and this house than this brunette woman did, but the last thing she wanted to do was to partake in some cat-fight-like drama. Especially when she was clothed in nothing more than one of Marcel's bed sheets.

"Coffee would be great..." And could easily be used to Camille's advantage; she wanted to know more about this girl, that much was obvious, but she would have to be subtle enough about it as not to raise too many questions and to leave Marcel room to explain the situation as he saw fit.

Still, the blonde wasn't about to let some other woman lead her to the kitchen like she owned the place. Instead, Camille made sure to begin the walk down the long hall before Hayley could. Perhaps it was a touch petty, but Camille had never claimed to be that pure of heart...

"So, what brings you by today?"

--------------------

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
HAYLEY MARSHALL
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 02:26 PM
WEREWOLF (VLKO-DLAK)
TWENTY-THREE
BARTENDER

As the girl led the way down the hallway, Hayley watched her closely. She wasn't sure what all the human knew about Marcel and his history, especially when it came to Davina, and she definitely didn't want to be the bearer of that news.

As much as she hated Marcel, she knew she'd sound insane if she told the girl wrapped in a bedsheet that her boy toy had held her captive for a year. Hayley refused to look like a jealous ex trying to ruin his life.

"I'm just here getting the rest of my stuff. Was kind of hoping to do it unnoticed, but oh well." She was sure the girl would be too curious to just take that statement on its own, but a girl could dream.

Hayley glanced around, used to the compound being filled with Marcels goons watching her every step. Their absence gleefully reminded Hayley that it was all over. "I recently moved in with a friend on a more permanent basis and I finally have a place to put my things."

It was nice of Marcel to let her keep her things stored here for the time being while she got back on her feet, but you could only consider it nice if you ignored the fact that he was the reason she had to get back on her feet at all.

She decided to try to bite her tongue on any comments she could make about Marcels personality, as this girl seemed nice enough to simply not know what kind of cruelty he was capable of.

"Any fun plans for the day..." She paused. "I don't think I ever got your name, either." She had truly wanted to just get in and out of the compound without any hiccups but now that the opportunity had presented herself, she was intrigued. After all, what could Marcel really do to her if she was cared about by not only Davina, but his new girlfriend, too.

It wasn't like Hayley had too many friends, either. Since leaving Jackson and her original pack, she had nearly ostracized every wolf in the county, save for Tyler Lockwood and Aiden Ledoux. But they were her pack mates, and boys. It was different being friends with girls. The only girls she could truly consider friends at this point were Davina and on the rare occasion, Rebekah.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

user posted image
WE WERE JUST KIDS.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll