Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] Falling Down Like Rain [INVITES]
DANIEL WILLIAMS
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 12:51 AM
HUMAN
Thirty Three
Detective

It was very difficult for Danny to come to terms that his daughter was fifteen, which meant that she was a teenager. He knew everything that came with that. Soon there would be boys, and cars, and jobs, and then she would be moving away from home for college.

He wasn't ready for that to happen though. He knew the day was going to come where he'd have to accept it but it was hard to think that day was very close to now. It seemed like just yesterday she was just his little girl, his baby that he held for the very first time in his arms. Named after his partner who had died in the line of duty, she didn't even know just how much she had changed his life.

Now he stood there and listened as she talked about going off to California , every word she said bringing a frown even further on his face. There was no way in hell he was going to say yes to his girl going across the country without him there. And she knew it too.

Some parents might call Danny over protective, but Danny didn't really give a damn. He had almost lost his daughter once when his ex-wife, who was now standing there listening to the same speech he was, he wasn't going to let her go across country again without him.

"No. No no no no no! No!" His hands threw up in the air with emotion as he started pacing back and forth in front of his ex-wife and daughter as he heard the news "There is no way in hell that you are going there... none! I don't care if the united nation said you had to go I said no!"

He took a deep sigh and stopped packing so he could look at his daughter "Monkey, you know that there is nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you. But do you know how dangerous this is? All the things that could happen and we wouldn't be there with you if they did? I'd have a heart attack just thinking about it, sweetheart"

--------------------
Oh, it's such a long and awful lonely fall
Down from this pedestal that you keep putting me on. What if I fall on my face? What if I make a mistake? If it's okay a little grace would be appreciated. Remember how we used to like ourselves? What little light that's left, we need to keep it sacred. I know that you're afraid to let all the dark escape ya, But we could let the light illuminate these hopeless places. Just let me let you down. Hey, baby I'm not your superhuman
PM
^
RACHEL EDWARDS
 Posted: Jun 8 2017, 08:10 AM
HUMAN
Thirty-two
Unemployed

“In California?” Rachel was astonished that her only daughter would keep something like this from her own parents. “Disney Land is a great place to go, sweetheart, but California? How would you raise the money?” Rachel was going to be the levelheaded parent in this conversation about her daughter – a daughter she shared with her ex-husband – and her cheer squad competition. And then Daniel blew a gasket, saying “no” repeatedly. “Daniel. Daniel. Please calm down.”

Instead of reaching out to gently touch his arm, Rachel gestures for him to sit down on a bench. “I know you want what's best for her, Daniel, but our Grace is a responsible girl. She truly is. I've seen how she is around her brother, and she doesn't do anything that would upset us.”

Rachel knew her speech probably wouldn't work wonders on her ex-husband, but at least it was focused on the conversation at hand – on their daughter. “She's growing up on us, Daniel. We can't stop her, nor can we stop her from eventually finding someone that she loves. One day she will, and she'll need you there to give her away.”

Reasoning was something that Rachel tried her best when it came to Danny even though he often didn't take her words to heart and she always felt bad because her words never got through to him in the end.

--------------------
You've got a hold of me.Don't even know your power. I stand a hundred feet, But I fall when I'm around you. Show me an open door, Then you go and slam it on me. I can't take anymore.I'm saying baby please have mercy
PMEmail
^
GRACE WILLIAMS
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 04:16 PM
HUMAN
FIFTEEN
STUDENT

"Daaaaaaaad." She groaned, just hearing the beginning of his long winded speech. Of course he would freak out. It made sense that he would be worried, this [i]was/i] the first time she had brought up a big competition.

She knew the entire time that it would be a possibility, but in the back of her head she had put it off because she didn't want to jinx them getting this far to begin with. Now that it was becoming real, she couldn't keep quiet anymore.

As her mom stepped in to calm him down, she looked between them. She didn't want to start an argument between them, and of course they were on opposite sides. They always were. Grace actually probably would have had a heart attack herself if they agreed on something.

Grace glanced over at her friends that were sitting by the water enjoying the afternoon and of course she was stuck here in this awful conversation. "Maybe you could come with me then? It's not like they're not gonna have chaperones. I'm sure they need volunteers." She suggested casually to her father.

The image of her father in a forced picture between Mickey and Minnie was enough to put a smile back on her face. "Just please think about it? They really need me, I can't let them down." She leaned up and kissed her father on the cheek.

She snuggled Charlie one last time before placing him back in the stroller. "I'm gonna get back to my friends, but can we talk about this later?" She asked, looking back and forth from her parents silently begging not to start a full blown argument this publicly.

THANKS KAY

--------------------

I WON'T FORGET THE GOOD TIMES
user posted image
WITH THE BOYS IN BLACK SMOKING CIGARETTES CHASING GIRLS WHO DIDN'T KNOW LOVE YET. AS THE BONFIRE MOON CAME DOWN, I WON'T FORGET THE GOOD TIMES----
THOSE WERE THE DAYS
WE OWNED THE NIGHT.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
DANIEL WILLIAMS
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 09:12 PM
HUMAN
Thirty Three
Detective

breathe again beneath the flames
im a man that cant be tamed
Danny couldn’t stop the glare that formed over his face that was aimed towards his ex-wife. She never understood really, how big and dangerous the world was. She didn’t even know how dangerous her own neighborhood was. But he did.

He grew up in New Jersey, learned from an early age what streets were safe to ride your bike on and which ones would end up with bruises and you walking home without a bike. He grew up watching every school punk and bully join gangs and get into crime. Saw how one mistake, just a small one as saying no to the wrong people could ruin a whole life.

Then he became a cop…a detective, and he really saw the evil that some human beings could do. And he was determined to make sure that his little girl never had to go through life knowing those things. She was going to live a happy life, thinking and doing all the good things out in the world.

He didn’t ever really expect Rachel to understand it. She hadn’t grown up like he did, nor did she really live like he did. He lived in a one bedroom apartment, where he slept on the couch so Grace could have her own room when staying there. Rachel lived in a mansion with a rich husband and fancy cars. She’d never had to worry about how rough life was….cause her’s wasn’t.

And he was happy in a way though. It meant that Grace would get to have things that he never got in his younger years. It pissed him off that he wasn’t the one who could give that life to her, but he rather her have it through a step-father…then not at all.

” I’ll think about it, Monkey….but I make no promises. “ He leaned down to give her a quick hug and a kiss on the top of her head ” Go have fun with your friends, stay out of trouble, cause you know I’ll find out about it” he joked with her playfully , ” I have to go into work anyways now that this … meeting with your mother is done.”
BY MITZI

--------------------
Oh, it's such a long and awful lonely fall
Down from this pedestal that you keep putting me on. What if I fall on my face? What if I make a mistake? If it's okay a little grace would be appreciated. Remember how we used to like ourselves? What little light that's left, we need to keep it sacred. I know that you're afraid to let all the dark escape ya, But we could let the light illuminate these hopeless places. Just let me let you down. Hey, baby I'm not your superhuman
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll