BITTERSWEET FOREVER
DISCORD
IC CHAT
MEMBERS
HELLO THERE, LOVELY! WELCOME TO BITTERSWEET FOREVER
please register your first account as your alias in caps. this account will be the account you link your character(s) to; characters must be registered as first and last names in caps, please.
SEATTLE, WA
SET IN: JULY, 2018
07/01/18 Happy Canada day and Happy Independence Day to all of our Canadian and American members! Enjoy a new layout for July!

06/14/18 We are still chipping away at this re-vamp, but we've uploaded a fun new skin this June for spring! Remember that in Seattle, springs are especially rainy, so expect all kinds of rain, thunder and lightening storms for the rest of the month of June!

04/21/18 We are currently in the middle of a website-wide revamp, so please be patient with incomplete content! Our website will remain open to new members during this time. If you have any questions, feel free to ask a member in our c-box, or an admin member via PM!
OH, YOUR TOUCH, SO BITTERSWEET

Closed
New Poll

original canon | 24 | marina squerciati, police | co-worker | future friend
shantel ast she/her twenty-eight Offline action 10 years
775 POINTS EARNED
158 POSTS MADE
ahnnalee
twenty-one
she/her
spd narcotics agent
heterosexual
seriously dating
cancer
PLOT WITH ahnnalee

human | marina squerciati
Ahnnalee has a fairly developed social circle that consists of her pack, her family (mainly her brother and her boyfriend), and the few girlfriends she made along the way, but I'd love for Ahnnalee to have that one "best work friend". The type of friendship that isn't apparent in the earliest stages, but slowly grows and develops into something that might have others in her life envious of how easily and how strongly friendship came to the two.

That would end up being Mariana Voight, a police officer with the Seattle Police Department that was hired with the same intake as Ahnnalee and Jesse Halstead. Naturally, there would be a bit of competitiveness between the three, as all would be vying for the approval of their superiors, being so new to the game. At the end of the day, the three would protect and support each other over anyone else, as they'd have earned each others' trust long ago, having been together since their hiring dates.

While Ahnnalee has a boyfriend, the plan going forward is that Jesse would develop romantic feelings for Ahnnalee despite that, though they would not be returned, as Ahnnalee is very happy in her current relationship. This would cause a bit of tension between she and Jesse, and would leave Mariana feeling a tad bit awkward, as she would be developing feelings for Jesse.

As of right now, I wouldn't want to see Mariana and Jesse end up together, but this is something I could feel differently about depending on the chemistry between the three. I say this because I wouldn't want to see someone adopt the two and turn Mariana into a character that's so jealous and disrespectful of Ahnnalee that no friendship between the two would ever be possible.

Because Ahnnalee is already so stubborn, Mariana would have to be someone that could hold her own against Ahnnalee when it came down to it. Someone that wouldn't fault Ahnnalee for being so strong-willed, but someone that can easily stand her own ground when she has to. She would also have to be someone that is strong and independent in her own ways, and knows how to laugh. Other than that, her history and everything else will be completely left up to whomever chooses to adopt her!

Ideally, I would love for she, Ahnnalee and Jesse to become a small task-force of their own, but that is something we can discuss further down the line once both she and Jesse are adopted.

Please reply below using code!
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

NO SPAM NO ADS NO DRAMA