Please register with your character's first and last name in all uppercase.
You can also click for the links to our member c-box & in-character c-box.

Our news section is located here; you can find lengthier news updates there while the news updates below are the bare necessities!

You can find the most recent activity check here; activity checks are month-long. You must have at least one post per character submitted before the first of the next month!

You can find the current OTM (of the month) awards here! Be sure to congratulate the members and the admin members of the characters and titles that have been won this month!

Give a warm welcome to both Bri and Pat who have been brought onto Bittersweet Forever's administration team as active website moderators!

All admin members have their own tasks; be sure to check their signatures for information on what their specific tasks are, otherwise you might be redirected.
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

» [IP] You Don't Know My heart [OPEN]
VIRGINIA BLANCHARD
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 11:57 AM
HUMAN
Thirty-one
Child caretaker

Virginia rejoins Peggy at the bench where the single mom had left the other woman on to watch Willow, giving Peggy a slight nod & soft smile after she heard the other woman's answer. “Well, I wish you and your partner all the luck. Love is powerful if you find your soul mate and instantly feel that connection,” Virginia says with another smile, occupying her seat once more. To Virginia, she'd found that sort of connection not once, but two times. The first was a complete failure, and Virginia felt bad even though it had given her a new kind of love connection: a maternal one with her oldest daughter.

Delaney then smiles at her mother and turns her attention to Peggy, giving her a smile. “You're pretty.”

Virginia chuckles at her daughter for being honest and truthful to Peggy, smiling at the woman. “This is my daughter, Delaney. Delaney, this is Peggy Carter.” Delaney waves to Peggy as she sits on the bench with Virginia and Peggy.

From inside the stroller, Willow lets out a soft coo and her mother smiles, going to grasp the pacifier and giving it to her youngest child. And then she turns her attention to the child Peggy was holding. “Niece? Goddaughter?” Virginia didn't want to be nosy if the other woman wasn't willing to answer her question about who Peggy was holding.

--------------------
BUY ME A ROSE
Call me from work. Open a door for me, what would it hurt?
Show me you love me by the look in your eyes
These are the little things I need the most in my life
PMEmail
^
PEGGY CARTER
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 09:28 PM
HUMAN
TWENTY-SIX
SSR AGENT

YOU CAUGHT ME IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME SO I'LL JUST DIVE RIGHT IN. OH! YOUR IDEA OF ME? BLOWN AWAY. SOMETHING IN THE PAST TENSE JUST DIDN'T MAKE SENSE.
A warm smile found Peggy's lips as she watched the other woman return to the area she had left Peggy to watch her child while Virginia tended to her other child. It was well beyond refreshing to see someone enjoying the smaller moments that life had to offer, especially when they were being spent with the people that this woman seemed to adore most in the world. Wasn't that all that she and Grant wanted for themselves at the end of the day?

Life would always have its ups and its downs; Peggy and Grant had battled through many downs side by side, but this life - this second chance they had been gifted - wouldn't see as terrible and horrific of downs as the lives they had lived through the wars. Regardless of severity, they knew they were willing to battle through whatever life threw at them so long as they were together. Happy. In love.

Her smile grew all the more fond as Virginia went on to talk about soulmates. There wasn't a single doubt in Peggy's mind that she had found hers. The day that she had laid eyes on Grant - back when he was viewed as nothing more than a scrawny, sickly kid from Brooklyn - she knew she had met a kindred spirit. It was impossible to predict just how intricate a piece of her life Grant would quickly become, but there wasn't a single thing that Peggy would have done differently, as every bomb, every bullet and every victory had led them to these very moments together.

Peggy's eyes moved to the young girl that was sitting alongside her mother; the child's words brightening Peggy's smile ever so slightly. "Well thank you! It's lovely to meet you; you're quite stunning, yourself!"

Virginia's next words brought Peggy's brown eyes back to the other woman before her eyes fell to Seren who was still contently watching the birds pecking at the ground and flying overhead while others called from the trees in front of them.

"This is Seren, he's the son of my closest friend here in the city. My boyfriend and I are quite fortunate to get to care for him every now and again..." Granted, "every now and again" was a bit of an understatement as the couple often begged to have the infant any chance they possibly could. It was good practice for them, after all...

--------------------
cause baby you're a force of nature
I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT MY HANDS ARE SHAKING. I CAN SEE YOU COMING, AND I STAND HERE WAITING. I FEEL YOUR LIPS MOVING AND THEY TAKE ME UNDER, YOU KNOW JUST WHAT TO DO, HOW TO MAKE ME WANT YOU. I KNOW I SHOULD TAKE COVER, HIDE INSIDE THESE FOUR WALLS BUT BABY I SURRENDER IT ALL BECAUSE YOU'RE A FORCE OF NATURE, LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE. I CAN TASTE THE DANGER, AND I DON'T WANNA RUN SO HOLD ME TO THE GROUND AND I WON'T PUT UP A FIGHT BUT YOU'RE A FORCE OF NATURE.
IT'S TOO LATE NOW, I LET YOU GET TOO CLOSE; I SURRENDER
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
VIRGINIA BLANCHARD
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 07:11 PM
HUMAN
Thirty-one
Child caretaker

Delaney grins at Peggy when the woman tells her that she's stunning as well, and Virginia's smile is soft & genuine at this. The divorced mother knows how much the compliment meant to her daughter since Delaney took after Virginia with her looks. Virginia wanted her daughter to continue to believe that she was beautiful. Beautiful, intelligent and would make the world a better place one day. “He's definitely adorable,” Virginia compliments, giving the woman another smile; wanting her to know that she was not a threat.

“Mama, can I push Willow around the park for a bit?”

“Yes, but stay where I can see you, okay?” Delaney nods and hurries to get up off the bench, wrapping her little hands around the bar of the stroller once she'd unlocked the brakes, and putting the stroller into motion.

Virginia watches her oldest daughter turn the stroller around to start walking and then turns back to Peggy. “I do hope that we were not intruding on your day out, Miss Carter. We're learning to 'get back out there' since my second divorce became official. Delaney loves to go to the parks here in New Orleans and I know she doesn't like me wallowing back into what she calls my 'turtle shell'.”

Virginia wasn't sure why she was explaining herself to a complete stranger like Peggy, but she didn't want the woman thinking that she was crazy or anything.

--------------------
BUY ME A ROSE
Call me from work. Open a door for me, what would it hurt?
Show me you love me by the look in your eyes
These are the little things I need the most in my life
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll